The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Accomplishment and/or Victory

February has been a banner month as well. Can you not hear the trumpet flourishes? Anyway I will summarize my February in another post. Two other goals, on which I had been working for two or more years, have come to fruition in a tangible form.

I had mentioned in my initial post that I had attended ITT Technical Institute and recently completed course work for an Associate's degree. Well, yesterday, Tuesday, February 23, my degree arrived via FedEx.

In April, 2007, I agreed to a debt management plan with Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Atlanta, and received a check for my account balance on February 10, which means that all of that debt is paid in full!

Unlike the last three years, I appear to be able to enter the month of March without applying for a signature loan. Between the payments which I would have been making on the debt management and/or the signature loan, I am ahead by $100 a month, like your girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment