The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Typical Wednesday

Today has been a typical Wednesday. As I compose this entry I am waiting for a first-run episode of Leverage to start on Turner Network Television (TNT). I updated my status to reflect this fact.

I enjoy many of the sites in the Lolz Network, including Look-Alikes, and I have to agree with Sarah Silverman's statement, which is linked through the image below.

Not to harp on this but seriously: Kid on back of golden grah... on Twitpic

In the mail today I received promotional literature for McCarthy Chevrolet about their service specials, including related coupons. I already had an appointment with another dealership to replace the timing chain on my car, but a difference of a half an hour and 300 fewer dollars swayed me to schedule my service with McCarthy.

Today I also received my refund for my state income tax. Sweet!

Lastly, the women of Olive Juice love him, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment