The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Night of the Living Pharmacist

Yesterday, “The Day of the Doctor,” was an overdue appointment for my cough, suffering for nearly three weeks, but the pharmacy was too busy before work so I had to wait until today.
“More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. (Romans 5:3-5)”
A Bridge Too Far (Botch-fest),” as a scenario,
basically repeated itself Monday and I was late to work again.
Everybody’s caught my case | ぴー #pixiv
Everybody’s caught my case

No comments:

Post a Comment