The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Every Little Thing She Does (Who’s EVEREADY?)

While we meant to go to Black Bear Diner,
Texas Roadhouse actually has a lesser wait-time,
so Bennigan got us a place in line.
Later, when I visited Josh, we viewed “Palpatine’s Art of Camp (And How it Saved the Prequels),” “Lightsaber Beginner’s Guide / Review (US vs SF vs VV),” and Accel World between ads for Mission Plumbing, Heating & Cooling.
Sarcastic rants after a film are the best part of seeing a film with Bennigan, “‘The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural’,” speaking as The Emperor, “Remember when I said that?”
“Well, let’s find out.”
“Give Leia my love.”
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my eye upon you. (Psalms 32:8)”
Love! | I want to eat pizza #pixiv
Love! | I want to eat pizza #pixiv

No comments:

Post a Comment