The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 8, 2019

An offer I cannae refuse 041

Fortunately, I found a coupon in the lounge at work and left the planning up to Bennigan,
“I have to finish some school stuff Sunday night so how about we meet up around 1ish at 54th Street Grill & Bar, if you still want to go, and then maybe go to a movie or hang out for a few hours, if want to, and you can go hang out with Josh after that.”
“Beloved, (1 Peter 2:11)
I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh,
which wage war against your soul.”
“Why is this armadillo pony fish dragon deer thing so perfect?”
MLP Vector - Autumn Blaze #7 by jhayarr23/p>
Thanks, but you’re forgetting “at the time the old boy was barely breathing,” so I think more appropriately, “Inspire works inside your body with your natural breathing process to treat obstructive sleep apnea. While you sleep, Inspire delivers mild stimulation to key airway muscles, allowing the airway to remain open. Inspire system is controlled by a small handheld sleep remote.” Sorry, I probably heard that ad before or after the song on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment