The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Presents I’ve not felt since...

I sense something; a presence I've not felt since...”
Christmas Present by Fensu-San
Christmas Present by Fensu-San
(Having Christmas Eve off work begins my family together;
we are all spending the day alone in our respective rooms,
at least that was true nine years ago ;-)
“The city of St. Canard is home to a thousand criminals, but not one dares make a move. For this city has a shadowy guardian, who hunts them like a phantom in the darkness. I am that guardian. I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the winged scourge that pecks at your nightmares. I am Darkwing Duck! And I am... totally board out of my skull! What is it? Are all the crooks on vacation? Is there some criminal holiday I don’t know about?”

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete