The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The Annual Compendium of Stepping in It: Vol. 1, Pt II

You Are (Not) Alone,” probably I am not, but I sure feel that way.
Corporate and site-wide management told us different things about our time entry last week, so some of our paychecks could have 2 to 6 fewer days on them; this day at work has been emotionally draining and I am going home for the night ... need to double-check the numbers, which might be correct, and I might have let my emotions “Carry Me Away,” apparently a song because speech-to-text has capitalized those words.
“James May: ‘I’m falling apart
The Grand Tour host talks fears amid Jeremy Clarkson swipe”
“Consecrate yourselves, therefore, and be holy,
for I am the LORD your God. (Leviticus 20:7-8)
Keep my statutes and do them; I am the LORD who sanctifies you.”
Luna’s Lake by CutePencilCase
Luna’s Lake by CutePencilCase

No comments:

Post a Comment