The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, December 9, 2019

Last Monday in November (Botch-fest)

Previously in a post, which I have yet to write, I needed to recertify for Income-Driven Student Loan Repayment since I can’t really afford to pay them half of my income every month. I waited too long this year and everything was much more complicated than last year:
Of course, a Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) is required to access StudentLoans.gov and I hadn’t gone to that site in a long, long time. If you don’t know your FSA ID then you have to call a number for help, which you have to try back another day after a certain time of the day, as I discovered last week. Of course, I work until midnight every weekday, so I had to wait until the next Monday (today and I went to bed early while I am congested) to try again, and they were very helpful and got that password reset; this was all to log in to click a link to IRS to get my taxes, which didn’t even work because the link wasn’t from the Department of Education. When I screwed up the password on my lender’s site, I had to call my lender again to reset that account. Ultimately, with help from my lender, I learned that none of that was necessary and I should have just followed the link to upload my taxes on my lender’s site.
“fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you, (Isaiah 41:10)
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
 Dried flowers | Jabujabu #pixiv
Dried flowers | Jabujabu
Last night, Josh had some homemade chicken noodle soup, and I bought some at Hy-Vee, and it’s the special tomorrow at Price Chopper. I bought some nasal spray later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment