The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 15, 2019

How is the snow?

How is the snow?”
It is outside, adhered to most visible surfaces, and visible itself.
Apparently, “Roads are BAD! Travel at your own risk,” and Josh called before noon to see if I was okay (Last Sunday, I admitted I was sick when I visited) and awake; he woke me up and I am not feeling well.
Remember when I slept half the day and forgot about my laundry? I bought some diabetic Tussin, an equivalent to Robitussin. Trying to get to taking my blood sugar, I only got outta bed a little bit before 3, and thanks to the DVR, I can watch The Muppet Christmas Carol, which started at one o’clock.
Linked by a friend on Facebook, “A Wish for Wings that Work,” which my mother enjoyed, was followed by “Top 10 Iconic Cartoon Animals,” “Top 10 Classic Disney Animated Characters,” “Top 10 Disney Animated TV Series,” and “HAZBIN HOTEL (PILOT).”
“Berkeley Breathed was exceptionally displeased with the quality of the final product. In an exchange published in The Washington Post, he said to a person trying to find the VHS or DVD version, ‘Hopefully (you will find it) in the rubbish pail. We can do better than that, and we will with an eventual Opus film, but I’m glad you enjoyed it. I presume your family was on speed when they watched it. I would imagine it helps.’”
“For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction,
that through endurance and through the encouragement
of the Scriptures we might have hope. (Romans 15:4)”
Light by hioshiru-alter

No comments:

Post a Comment