The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, November 22, 2019

A Bridge Too Far (Botch-fest)

Yes, while feeling personally divested, I had more positive feelings after the team meeting on Thursday, yet I stayed up too late to write to my blog, and my choices continued to cause delays to perpetuate themselves. While the overpass for South 69 Highway was finished Friday, “I couldn’t have made it on time, even if I’d had an airplane.”
I’ve been taking the wrong dosage and going through a prescription faster than insurance had approved refills, so I’ve lost some time this afternoon, trying to get this all straightened out and I’m late to work. Among the four parties, my doctor’s office, the pharmacy, and the insurance, I was the only one who was confused, and I’m not happy with myself
“I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers,
nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, (Romans 8:38-39)
nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Princess Mi Amore Cadenza so glad you two get along now
Auntie Twily Hugs by Katsuforov-Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment