The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Laundry Week in Review, too


EqG Fluttershy - Winter Look
EqG Fluttershy - Winter Look (COM)
by Osipush on DeviantArt
In a previous iteration of the series, I said I would miss hearing The Jonathan Weir Show live. Dana & Parks was off last week of last year, so Weir and Rod Babcock hosted the show with the segments normally heard on their evening program.
I cannot tell you how great it is to hear you again, Mr. Weir, and yes I have forgotten that you have a podcast
“He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)”
BUT I HAVE A PODCAST! HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT! POOOOOOODCAST!!!! -JW
Because they no longer have traffic updates other than at the top and middle of the hour, I am no longer going to be listening to Dana & Parks, which was a primary reason to listen to their predecessor Shanin & Parks.
I got a lump in my throat because my sister could have had a reasonable to my message, once one considers the burden I have been to her in the past week. I left a large tray of marinara sauce in the refrigerator, which she had to bottle. I had twisted down the faucet in the shower too tightly, and she had to install a washer to stop the excessive dripping. She has also been occupying herself with cleaning her space.
Sometimes until four I am awake in the morning, so I could only respond angrily to her. I am doing well at work.
When I first started my former job at Johnson County Community College, my shirt had L.W.D embroidered on a pocket, “lightweight duty” of which I was ignorant, and a coworker said stood for “likable, wacky dude.”
I let the puppies stay indoors with me for as long as I could, which means my errands will be pushed into tomorrow, a fair trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment