The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Friendship Is Magic, Part 1

Aaron and I busted up laughing at one point during episodes of Edge of Alaska when we were hanging out Saturday night. Meanwhile, Bennigan was thinking about seeing Sailor Moon R the Movie and wanted to see if I was interested.
“You are the only person I’d want to see it with and the only one that would see something like this with me”
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Sailor Senshi
Sailor Senshi by Athena-chan on DeviantArt
My friend Joel, who I mentioned in online friends are special,
turned 40 last week but celebrates today.
gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22-23)”
On Friday, I was waking up to hear the Keyword to Cash on KMBZ and instead heard the Inaugural Address, so that kept me running since eleven that morning, and I didn’t put the trash on the curb until six in the morning on Saturday, so I didn’t get to sleep and I missed the services for my friend yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment