The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, January 26, 2017

As perfect a Thursday 049

My father had built cabinet with two shelves and which has been beside my mother’s chair. He recently lengthened the cabinet to make room for a pet bed for his puppy to be next to his recliner within easy petting distance.
The idea wasn’t exactly thrilling to me because I had been clean out my stuff from the cabinet, then begging the inevitable question, when would I be cleaning my stuff out of the chair? The answer was today, and I remembered to pick up cupcakes for snack-time at work, and I really need to figure out some kind of budget...
“Do not labor for the food that perishes,
but for the food that endures to eternal life,
which the Son of Man will give to you. (John 6:27)
For on him God the Father has set his seal.”
Little Grumpy
Little Grumpy by MagnaLuna on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment