The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Being marginalized and drinking alone, too?

Last Sunday night, we ended the celebration for Joel with a game of Cards Against Humanity, and some years ago, the title was a winning answer when I was visiting Denton and Hannah, or at the Roving Imp.
Friday, I could not attend a remote broadcast of Dana & Parks, and I hadn’t slept well, so I was getting annoyed at the radio when the magician got pedantic about the randomness of his four volunteers:
my god it’s Friday have a beer. have three.
I was just arriving at work, so I replied, “I would like to accept, but I’m about to start work... sorry, you all are great... I need to take better care of myself. I need to sleep at night.”
I’m so tired of people being angry and bitchy on the text line. I’m getting ready to mass block all of them
“But the Lord GOD helps me; (Isaiah 50:7)
therefore I have not been disgraced;
therefore I have set my face like a flint,
and I know that I shall not be put to shame.”
Rompa log Bresch 6 _ _ 41 b
Rompa log Bresch 6 _ _ 41 b | Hiroshi Kojima Brescho 6 _ _ 41 b [pixiv]
Inclined towards pessimism, I often feel a sense of personal isolation from others. ‘Looks as if the world is preparing for war,' says former Soviet president Gorbachev
Where he goes, “Protests emerge at airports across the US against Trump's ban on refugees,” his staff say, “Welcome to Michael Moore International Airport,” and hoping each time, they get home in time for Saturday Night Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment