The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, January 12, 2017

It’s not Unusual

The euphemism ‘Being Scott Malkinson’ is how I talk about my diabetic condition. Last week, I let my medication get low, and I became more susceptible to emotional turbulence, so I listened to radio ads for save.org more closely.
“To you, O LORD, I call; my rock, be not deaf to me, lest, if you be silent to me, I become like those who go down to the pit.
Before I know what is happening, I have not slept well and sent a wrong text to sister; I look back to chronicle all recently committed misdeeds and decide that I am a bother and unworthy to be loved.
Hear the voice of my pleas for mercy, when I cry to you for help, when I lift up my hands toward your most holy sanctuary. (Psalms 28:1-2)”
[Vector] Starlight and Twilight
[Vector] Starlight and Twilight by DerAtrox on DeviantArt
Holding back the tears, I told my father how I was feeling Saturday night, which was why I chose to not visit Denton. I began to feel better after I visited Josh on Sunday to watch ‘Log Horizon.’

No comments:

Post a Comment