The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, May 8, 2016

In the Night

Because I have recently been writing my posts before I go to the pizza place, their quality has not quite been a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - oenomel: something combining strength with sweetness.
Yesterday, I was having a really bad day before lunch,
and I meant to text Twitter, “Happy curmudgeonly day, now Beat It!”

Those in the know also know that Twitter can be updated via SMS message,
which is where I meant to send that, but instead I sent it to my sister Pamela.

That was an accident, although a theory I heard on a sitcom
long ago suggests that no accidents exist.
“Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the Antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)”

No comments:

Post a Comment