The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, May 23, 2016

Rainy days and Mondays, Part II

The tempestuous Tuesday when’s the last time we had severe consequences to our basement, except today rainy days and Mondays were the same day. I agreed to help the supervising driver today, and I was continuing to work, so I did not attend Toastmasters tonight, or Planet Comicon last weekend, although I am regularly scheduled Sunday.
“But Jesus looked at them and said,
‘With man this is impossible, (Matthew 19:26)
but with God all things are possible.’”
“Then my sister wouldn’t have to say to me, ‘The Right Way to Snake a Drain’ / Cause I’d already know,” yet the water is draining.
“If we confess our sins, (1 John 1:9)
he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
Sunset Shimmer - Forgiveness in Her Light
Sunset Shimmer - Forgiveness in Her Light by viwrastupr on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment