The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A second out of Phase 029

The tempestuous Tuesday of two weeks ago caused a short in our wiring, so we lost telephone service, and my schedule meant that I was unavailable for a technician to visit until this Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - cunctator: a procrastinator; delayer.
I knew for a while that they needed documentation from me for me to continue to receive my subsidy, but I really wanted to use the home phone to be advised how to create an account on HealthCare.gov and I waited late in to Happy Big-Block Days to act.

While Consolidated Communications had restored our service on Monday, they had not received payment, so our service was suspended again by Friday when I caught up the payment.
“And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. (2 Corinthians 3:18)”

No comments:

Post a Comment