The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 14, 2016

SO MUCH WIN 013

Saturday, my father is once again driving for himself, which is a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - forthwith: immediately; at once; without delay.
My father did his exercises Friday morning, but he didn’t really get any chance to rest, so he and I had been running around between appointments and pharmacy.

While at Panera Bread, I met some ladies The Single Mom KC, to whom I provided the name of a videographer, my friend Michael Czerniewski.
“Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;

but his delight is in the law of the LORD,
and on his law he meditates day and night.
Sunset Shimmers Vector Recolor
Vector Recolor: Sunset Shimmerbetes by mewtwo-EX on DeviantArt
He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season,
and its leaf does not wither. (Psalms 1:1-3)
In all that he does, he prospers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment