The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, May 12, 2016

SO MUCH WIN 012

The tempestuous Tuesday from two weeks ago meant that our phone was not working and has not really rang since the following Wednesday, which is a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - eldritch - eerie, so to not hear from any of my lenders is a mixed blessing.
I was completing my paperwork to start with Arby’s earlier this morning, and I will return Monday, May 23rd. In a moment, in which Charlie’s winning is applicable, I passed under the railroad bridge at Spruce, only to miss a train at Santa Fe Street, yes!
To travel to the pizza place, I was taking I-35 South to I-435 West to Kansas Highway 10 West, and then Kansas Highway 7, yet when I'm traveling I-35 South to Santa Fe Street is, as Google Maps indicates, actually a faster Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - obviate - to anticipate and prevent or eliminate difficulties, disadvantage.
“With my whole heart I seek you; (Psalms 119:10)
let me not wander from your commandments!”
Dash
Dash by GAlekz on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment