The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Don’t Bring Me Down, Bruce

Reminder: from 9 o’clock Wednesday night until 5 o’clock Thursday morning, I-35 will be closed at I-435 for bridge demolition, so I’m going to be taking Kansas Highway 7 home.
Whom I was visiting last night, my friend Ben placed X-Men: Apocalypse between Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice and Captain America: Civil War on the Continuum of this Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - embonpoint: excessive plumpness; stoutness.
“By this we know that we abide in him and he in us,
because he has given us of his Spirit.
Sunset Helper #13
Sunset Helper #13 by uotapo on DeviantArt
And we have seen and testify that the Father
has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God,
God abides in him, and he in God. (1 John 4:13-15)”

No comments:

Post a Comment