The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Life’s Been Good to poor, poor, pitiful Me

An alien species from the original Star Trek have a name which rhymes with corn, but is legally distinctive from this Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - gormless: lacking in vitality or intelligence; stupid, dull, or clumsy. I also missed George Takei at Planet Comicon, and a local radio station has chances to win tickets to see Joe Walsh.
I’m going to continue to Blame It on the Rain, yet I have been down on myself. I’ve been working a new second job today, and the note from a distant passing freight train brought to mind “Is this the real life?

Ronni is hosting a jewelry party tonight, and I was plum tuckered, so game night at David's place was canceled, and I can’t decide if I want to visit my friend Denton, or order pizza, or play some real slots, or none of those things.
“Set your minds on things that are above,
not on things that are on earth. (Colossians 3:2)”
Maid Sunset Shimmer
Maid Sunset Shimmer by The-Park on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment