The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, January 21, 2017

The Real McCoy

Dove Cremation & Funeral Service Obituaries:
In Memory of Donald M. ‘Don’ McCoy Jr.
‘Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.
Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,
Vector #613 - Starlight Glimmer #17
Vector #613 - Starlight Glimmer #17 by DashieSparkle on DeviantArt
Roving Imp Coffee House, few remember it ever existed at all, was where I made acquiescence with a kind and thinking man. More than what was said, I remember his face and the experience of talking with him in 2010. We became friends on Facebook, and I always like the pictures of western Kansas he shared.
and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.
Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)’

No comments:

Post a Comment