The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, January 6, 2017

As imperfect a Thursday 048

Please take care if you have to back up tomorrow because I might have parked my car a little too far to the east.
Well, I’d like to apologize; in the snow, I had to drive for more than an hour to get home, and I parked my car to face forward to drive down the driveway this morning. I was asleep when you left this morning and to send a text was the best I could do...
“I tried to reach out, I want you to remember that. Just like you wanted. Will you accept my friendship, put our differences behind us, Sister?”
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ,
he is a new creation. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
Looks Like Rain, Eh Applejack?
Looks Like Rain, Eh Applejack? by Reginault on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment