The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Somethin’ special to Me

Days go by and I’ll grow stronger / It takes time but I’ll never let go ♪
Again, I left out a piece. Monday, Bonner Springs Toastmasters celebrated our first anniversary, and I finally decided on the topic for my speech.

Yes, “Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing,” about which I felt depressed the day before Egocentric Universe: Everybody’s movin’ everybody’s groovin’

don’t you worry child / See heaven’s got a plan for you ♪
“16 Rejoice always, (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
17 pray without ceasing,
18 give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
She’s just being Pinkie Pie
She's just being Pinkie Pie by BlackGryph0n on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment