The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, June 12, 2015

As perfect a Thursday 028

Often I continue to be logy and moody, notwithstanding a curious chemical mixture: a pepper-upper, some groceries down my neck, and Claritin® RediTabs®, yet allergies, and Being Scott Malkinson.
A simple realization like Egocentric Universe: Ice cubes keep me Happy changed a day like Wednesday into a wonderful Thursday.

Mountain Dew® Kick-start™ is my daily go-to, yet is ineffective if chugged. Tuesday, the QuikTrip I frequent before work had neither of the two delightful new flavors, so I remembered in order to be hydrated to pair a bottled water with the Red Bull.

Thursday evening, I volunteered to fill in at another store, and taking my medication later in the evening helped me to not be logy.
“11 And we desire each one of you to show the same earnestness to have the full assurance of hope until the end, 12 so that you may not be sluggish, (Hebrews 6:11-12) but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.”
Oh Fluttershy​ ...Really?
...Really? by Exceru-Hensggott on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment