The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Almost lost my Music

“Options on Apple’s stock are implying a ‘much bigger than usual’ move, in either direction, after the technology giant reports first quarter results after Tuesday’s...”
Tuesday afternoon, I didn’t leave home until the absolute latest, and met a driver from UPS at my door. Next-day shipping was not worth the expense.

I got money orders and cash, and visited Penguin Pawn to make a payment, and to ask Denton when his road trip would be ... exactly. Following advice from honorary Professor Denton, I bought a Garmin, to soon be among the ranks of Uber.

Later, Denton and Hannah and I watched Kung Fury and the first episode for Wayward Pines.

“That was a pretty good day.
Why couldn’t I get that day over, and over, and over...”
“2 For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:2)”
The Crossover of Hirasawa Yui.
The Crossover of Hirasawa Yui. - J-List Tumblr
♪ ‘Cause you had a bad day, you’re taking one down /
You sing a sad song just to turn it around ♪
Try it. Your mileage may vary.
Later, at work this song did change my mood.
♪ Take me away, a secret place /
A sweet escape, take me away /
Take me away to better days ♪
As Aya Hirano, voice of Haruhi and Konata,
sang “Lost my music,” which I almost did ... almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment