The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Our flat is just Us

Mercedes-Benz G500 4×4² to Stomp into Series Production
“The hints were audible, now it is confirmed: The Mercedes-Benz G500 4×4² will be added to the regular lineup of G-Wagens. We drove the off-roader earlier this...”
Wednesday, I surprised myself; I worked on the window most of the day, and like Ms Parr survived. Fortunately, the weather was mild, unlike the days next week.
A Heat Advisory has been issued for Johnson County, Kansas until Sat, Jun 20 9:00 PM CT
“104:1 Bless the Lord, O my soul!
O Lord my God, you are very great!
You are clothed with splendor and majesty,
2 covering yourself with light as with a garment,
stretching out the heavens like a tent. (Psalm 104:1-2)”
This is what Elvis Presley called taking care of business
Hiking with my best buddy by 8BitAmy on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment