The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Well, I hope Neil Young will Remember

Beware the Rise of the Pseudo-Intellectual: a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - extemporize: to speak or perform with little or no advance preparation.”
“Donald Trump brought his announcement tour to the ‘first in the nation’ caucus state on Tuesday evening.”
‘Neil Young has a big problem with Donald Trump using
Rockin’ in the Free World” to make [a] presidential campaign announcement.’
“This month, rock legend Neil Young will release his 36th studio album. It’s a bit different from his usual fare. Called ‘The Monsanto Years,’ the album features...”
“11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
you have loosed my sackcloth (Psalm 30:11-12))
and clothed me with gladness,
12 that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!”
Well, I heard Mr. Young sing about her / Well, I heard ol’ Neil put her down
float | Shirosuzume [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment