The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, June 6, 2015

I missed the Party 031

Though said many times many ways,
I can’t wear this uniform / Without some compromises,”
yet this time I missed the party,
not because I had to, now, because I chose to.’
Despite my absence, ‘She’ Speaks - Solo show at Gallery 504 was a success for my friend at JH Design. For me, parking in the KC Crossroads District is too horrendous. Tonight, Old Shawnee Days is also not my scene. Sorry, Denton.
“18 Come now, let us reason together,
says the Lord: (Isaiah 1:18)
though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red like crimson,
they shall become like wool.”
Swimsuit is also good, but Jiang chan let me dropped tension once
Jiang chan will swim together! | Lumia @ Kusamiya [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment