The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, June 15, 2015

Ditsy Doo (Derpy Hooves), part Three

Absolutely no pony knew “IT’S GON’ RAIN!
when a hat-tip to the fandom in “The Last Roundup” ignited the atmosphere,
and since only in “Rainbow Falls” were we all fortunate to see her on screen.
Apparently, this works better as a comic in four panels:
God greets Sir Christopher Lee at the pearly gates.
Lee appears as seen in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
After an awkward pause, God says, “Fine, I’ll go change.”
In episode 100, the writers got a lot of things right,
including Doctor Whoof / Whooves.
“4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)”
recovery one momentary upheaval sentiment
What? Σ (° △ ° |||) | TID [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment