The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, June 25, 2015

As perfect a Thursday 029

♪ Well, I’m going home, back to the place where I belong /
And [the place] has always been enough for me
Inertia is a property of matter, so you take a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - ubiety - the property of having a definite location at any given time; you take another Word of the Day - polyglot - containing, composed of, or written in several languages; you take them both and have my opening statement:
„Freitag Ihr letzter Abend für das Gastarbeiten sein wird, werden Sie nächste Woche nur hier arbeiten,‟ sagte el gran jefe, so I have effectively understood; tomorrow is my last night to work at any other store, and I will be working only at my home store next week.
“31:1 In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame; (Psalm 31:1)
deliver me in your righteousness.”
Never seen the sun shine brighter / And it feels like me / On a good day
Celestia’s Solstice by flamevulture17 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment