The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Everybody’s movin’ everybody’s groovin’

Instrumented test, carpe diem, Leroy Jenkins!
WOW: Leeroy Jenkins happened 10 years ago
“One of gaming’s funniest viral videos, Leeroy Jenkins, turns 10 years old today (10th May 2005), a video posted to the World of Warcraft forum as evidence of a raid being too hard. No one could have imagined …”
“12 This is my commandment, (John 15:12-14)
that you love one another as I have loved you.
13 Greater love has no one than this,
that someone lay down his life for his friends.
14 You are my friends if you do what I command you.”
Twilight rides a bulldozer while wearing a construction helmet
Just Another Casual Drive by BerryPAWNCH on DeviantArt
I did many things and learned many things today. I rented a U-Haul. I rediscovered that I could drive a full size van with a V-8 rather adeptly. Many many significant items of David are safely in Lawrence.
♪ Yeah, packin’ on back to Jackson / Nineteen-thirty-an’-six /
Four flat tires an’ a worn-out Chevy coupe ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment