The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Oh My Gosh 027

To bring into connection, thoughts, people or places, when I missed Midwest Brony Fest - Kansas City, I also missed animator, Brony, and musician Black Gryph0n. I have no ability to understand Leet (or ‘1337’), “an alternative alphabet for the English language that is used primarily on the Internet,” so I thought he had formed a partnership with another mythical.
Message from Vinyl Scratch + BR34CH - BlackGryph0n feat. Baasik
“Even though the upload date is in plain sight, every fifth comment will be about how I am wrong, and that her real eye color can be seen in ‘A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2’...”
My oh my you’re getting under my skin /
Don’t know why I’m always letting you in ♪
Snakes. Why’d it have to be snakes?
“Turns Out, the Harry Potter Basilisk Was Totally Real”
“22 So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness,
faith, love, and peace, (2 Timothy 2:22)
along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.”
Vinyl Scratch drawn during live-stream session...
WUBS by Adlynh on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment