The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, May 8, 2015

Hey, but you said that...

While I continue to wonder why do we have to cut Gastarbeiten so damn close together, I feel a Word of the Day from Dictionary.com - logy - lacking physical or mental energy or vitality.
That’s not all; I had thought for certain I had heard that I could pick up my paycheck a week from Thursday, when they instead said that would not be available until today, when I have no time. Fortunately, I am not scheduled to work Sunday, which will also give me opportunity to do some spring cleaning.
“18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. (Romans 8:18)”
This is older than that Dash I posted recently
In Time by NadnerbD on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment