The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

No, it’s too much rain. I stay.

To work more than one job at a time, I am incapable,
and the following details my many marvelous misadventures:
  1. Three weeks ago, that career fair was a big waste of my time, and I quit the only resulting job, which was too far to drive to. I am out the cost for my uniform, and I will likely have only made eight dollars after taxes.

  2. I inquired about a Sales position with Platinum, yet I failed to understand that I would need to pay for the class to acquire a licence to sell insurance; yeah, you see, that amount is all I have for the next ten days.

  3. To lose Uber, who had barely begun to expand into Kansas... For me is a deep, personal loss.
“18 For Christ also suffered once for sins,
the righteous for the unrighteous,
that he might bring us to God,
being put to death in the flesh
but made alive in the spirit. . . . (1 Peter 3:18)”
If you give me a chance, I swear I will take care of you until my last breath
‘To see you cry wasn’t my intention.’ by Xazteiin on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment