The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, May 29, 2015

Yule ride through the dark Days, part Three

Yes, “Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing,”
yet I’m not the only one.
U.S. Economy Goes Negative in the First Quarter
“So the US economy went and did a very bad thing. Instead of growing during the first three months of this year -- government’s first estimate was a 0.2% increase...”
“25 Therefore, having put away falsehood,
let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor,
for we are members one of another. (Ephesians 4:25)”
I think it deserve a place here as illustration
Fluttershy cutest stare. by FidzFox on DeviantArt
Two Congressmen Keep Lonely Vigil on Patriot Act
“Two GOP congressmen stood on the empty House floor on Friday keeping ‘watch’ to prevent any short-term PATRIOT Act extension by leadership.”
I’m just a Victim of Circumstance, and her magic will not last forever;
whereas I plan for the future, I continue to catch up bills.
The Koons Law Firm : Free Bankruptcy Consultations Kansas,
Business Bankruptcy Lawyer
“At The Koons Law Firm, we help clients throughout the Kansas City metro file for bankruptcy. Bankruptcy licensed in both Kansas and Missouri, attorney Jeffrey Koons is committed to helping clients get a fresh start and regain financial stability.”
♪ Oh, give me the beat, boys and free my soul /
I wanna get lost in your rock ’n’ roll and drift away ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment