The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Absitively posolutely!

In Web Wanderings 004, I concede, “This blog has become little more than a series of links,” and also observe, “You left a piece out,” since I seem to speak cryptically or fail to explain significance.
Yes, “Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing,” yet Egocentric Universe: My Oh My Gosh 027 left out a piece about how I reversed a decision, and brought a Samsung Galaxy S5, which once paired via Bluetooth causes my Dodge to become a mobile music machine.

Message from Vinyl Scratch + BR34CH - BlackGryph0n feat. Baasik” was the first piece I played, and if you watch all the way through the video, Vinyl Scratch - DJ Pon-3 moves completely across the image.

I reduced my data plan to two gigabytes per month, yet I sometimes like to stream my Pnadora station for Sharam, Oceanlab, Kaskade, and UKF Dubstep.
“25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive,
if you have anything against anyone, (Mark 11:25)
so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”
Some designs are inspired by videos, for example DJ Pon-3 NYA
Vinyl Scratch / DJ Pon-3 NYA by ChainChomp2 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment