The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bring the beat back 018

I’m back / I’m back in the saddle again /
Ridin’ into town alone / By the light... ♪
“‘It’s possible that they will become more receptive to facts once they are in an environment without food, water, or oxygen,’ a researcher said.”
“14 Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving,
and perform your vows to the Most High,
15 and call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, (Psalm 50:14-15)
and you shall glorify me.”
Black Angel is legendary among Star Wars fans, but also fans of 1980s sword and sorcery movies.
Children of the Sun by AssasinMonkey on DeviantArt
Yogi Berra’s Best ‘Yogi-ism’ Was a Profound Act of Kindness
“To celebrate Yogi Berra’s 90th birthday, we remember his best ‘Yogi-ism’—a profound act of kindness that helped a struggling kid from New Jersey realize his...”
Advil vs. Tylenol. Which to Use, and When
“Advil and Tylenol are each at their best when taken for certain ailments, in part because they work differently in the body and can have different side effects.”
Also, seasonal allergies are one great test in store for us all, so I am returning to Claritin® RediTabs®. Tomorrow, I will lend what support I can to another Victim of Circumstance, my friend David.

No comments:

Post a Comment