The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, April 5, 2013

Make that Determination

On the job, I have received training for tasks that I now perform daily. This week, I have also been in two training session, which I took to heart, and about which I am not even minutely cynical. I walked by some session today and heard, “Make that determination,” and instantly thought, “Blog ... post ... title.”
Be A Blogger - 5 Things You Should Know First
“To be a blogger you need to know what it really takes first. Do you know the steps it takes to be successful at blogging?”
Fisker PR team and many other employees face layoff this morning
Autoblog has received an email from a source saying that all Fisker PR people will be laid off today along with a large amount of employees. The start-up has been very troubled and hit by a string of crises.”
A palindromic number or numeral palindrome is shown on my odometer
Eddie Guerrero 9th WWE Theme Song “Lie, Cheat & Steal
“Eddie Guerrero 9th WWE Theme Song: Lie, Cheat & Steal; Artist: Jim Johnston.”
44% Think Government Effort to Confiscate All Guns Likely - Rasmussen Reports
Poll: Almost One Third of Americans Believe in New World Order
“Paul Joseph Watson | Survey mixes outlandish ideas with genuine conspiracies.”
Kitto you have to see this from my Windows Phone to believe:
Moe Moe Learning Cards Help Teach Kanji.

No comments:

Post a Comment