The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bring the beat back 012

While Sheryl Crow has sung, “I like a good beer buzz, early in the morning,” personally any day when I work begins with KMBZ, where I hear Kansas City’s Morning News, to which I begin my listening at six in the morning.
Friendship Is Magic Cookies
Cookies by *StePandy on deviantART

En route to work, I often become tired of hearing the same headlines, so I will tune to Alice 102, 105.1 JACK FM and 101 the Fox - Kansas City’s Classic Rock Station, for some song to hum to myself as I enter the office. Since the last time that I brought back the beat, I have received my refund for my taxes to the federal government, yet I have not filed my taxes to Kansas for this year.
Z-Teca Mexican Grill | ‘Trial Monster Burrito Challenge
“Friends and Fans Don Denton Turley and Christopher Hurt eat our 3 1/4 Pound Burrito to find out just how long it takes!”
Above is one of my favorite memories with Jon Brown, who recently passed away, and Denton. I later had some frozen yogurt to calm my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment