The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, April 26, 2013

On the Third day

Windows updated my mobile computer in late August, and the disk drive subsequently failed. Tuesday, I finally called Dell, and on the third day of business, just as foretold, a technician called me, came by my home and installed a new hard drive.
and I thought yeah, the voice of Yachiyo has to, but will do just fine until, Sayaka, parfait clay
Shirafuji apricot apricot Sakura | Diesel @ Komi one 13b [pixiv]
Obama: ‘Planned Parenthood Is Not Going Anywhere’
“PRESIDENT OBAMA: ‘As long as we've got to fight to make sure women have access to quality, affordable health care, and as long as we’ve got to fight to protect a woman’s right to make her own choices about her own health, I want you to know that you’ve also got a president who’s going to be right ....’”
Why Don’t You Support A Woman’s Right To Choose To Defend Herself?

No comments:

Post a Comment