The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, April 6, 2013

I Have a Few Friends

OK OK OK, with no reservation, I will again announce ... the Roving Imp’s 6th Anniversary Comedy Show is this night ... today!
ComedyCity After Dark Featuring TANTRUM
“Tantrum Improv Comedy! Long form improv comedy for the refined taste... Ha ha! Uncensored Improv Comedy. Leave the Kids at Home!”
To disambiguate the title of this post,
which is not to be confused with I Have Few Friends,
I’ll get overused; I know I will.”
Congratulations, by the way to my little anthropomorphic pony friends
My Little Pony anthropomorphic | Kaoru words  [pixiv]
The Ron Paul Home-school Curriculum | Tom Woods
“There is nothing like this anywhere. This is revolutionary ...”
The Mixer, where the names of improvisers are placed in a bowl and drawn at random to participate in scenes; whether he or she is in an ensemble or merely takes classes, any improviser present may play, is also tonight.
With the preceding, my friend Jon celebrated his being released from an extended stay at the hospital. Also, I visited with another friend at the Cavalier C-Store, so I can tend to be in the right place at the right time and saying the right things to the right person: the vice president of the Anime Club about the moving of the meeting to the Carlsen Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment