The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lover of the Light

“First responders, volunteers, blood givers, and tech developers.”
Until I electronically received a message by John Paul Aguiar today,
I had different concept for this post.
Warm hearted and usually cheerful, most of the time I display a sunny disposition with a sense of humor, and knowing how to get along with others, results in many friends.
“What about that shadowy place?”
“The T-Rex Café is one of those nostalgia places that wasn’t done very well.
You must never go there, Simba.”
Going to the T-Rex Café was an idea from my sisters to celebrate with our father, whose birthday was today. I think that their only seafood is shrimp.
Lord help you, if you order the crab.
Rarity is good, she relieves tension and the fear of death
Rarity fighting a giant crab by *Jiayi on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment