The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

lollygagging

In Top Gear Episode #5.1 (TV episode 2004), “The boys travel to their favorite beach in Wales to test the Vauxhall Monaro, the Chrysler 300C and the Jaguar S Type-R,” where James May discovers some things, which can be altered for me to reveal a personal truth.
“Happily, the engine is big, too ... develops a big 382 horsepower, all of which comes at you in big, lazy yawns. For example, here I am doing 60 miles per hour in Top Gear, and the engine is turning over at 1500 r.p.m. 1500; it’s idling. You fat, Aussie slacker!”
I recently pondered on those remarks as I watched the tachometer in my car, “The engine is turning over at 1500 r.p.m. 1500; it’s lollygagging,” so consider, I am persistent in the pursuit of my aims, in a slow but sure striving for security, and I need to complete the following for work.
StrengthsQuest
“Gallup’s strengths-based development programs help you identify your natural abilities for providing near-perfect performances in specific activities, and then provides you with the latest discoveries and strategies for applying your strengths.”
California Polytechnic State University (Cal Poly) will tell you, “Procrastination is a complex psychological behavior that affects everyone to some degree or another,” yet when one actualizes self, would one not become more confident?
Second defeat One Cute sound
Redistribution! | One cramp [pixiv]
As I read the above tweet, I thought about my friend Michael Czerniewski, who had an entry in the Cavalier Film Festival, yet he did not place, and was hard on himself, so I responded this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment