The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I missed the party 013

Until 2006, I had never experienced digital cable TV.
Time Warner Cable had a nonlinear feed for Anime Network,
where I first saw Divergence Eve.
so You have to think Koizumi and Kyon said Let me see Kuru-chan wearing a plug suit
The Melancholy of Mikuru Asahina | Vinegar Maine [pixiv]
Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles DVD Box Set (Thinpak)
“Every day, we try to bring you one great deal on anime/gaming merchandise. We negotiate and work directly with merchants for deep discounts. When you buy, it's handled directly through Crunchyroll. You will be supporting a site you trust, and we pass even bigger savings onto you!”
Yes, this month, I was late with my payment to PayPal, so I today missed the party, an opportunity to purchase the sequel series at a deep discount. For a more scheduled post, tomorrow I will answerHow is one to address four people who find themselves to be drowning in quicksand?’

No comments:

Post a Comment