The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, December 24, 2012

Bring the beat back 010

On Christmas Eve, to see lights, the family goes out, and I will join them this year. While the Dodge Challenger was not part of my dreams, I did sleep until three this afternoon, which was just in time to see the following.

Bronies via Celestia for Kein by =hinoraito on deviantART
Animaniacs Holiday Promo
Animaniacs is considered a variety show, with short skits featuring a large cast of characters including the Warner brothers, Yakko and Wakko, and their sister ...”
My car had a leaking tire, so my father put on a different wheel and tire, and also went shopping this morning with my sister Pamela, while I watched the following at least twice.
Hearth’s Warming Eve
“Hearth’s Warming Eve is the eleventh episode of the second season of My Little Pony Friendship...”
My sister Kim is working at the Arby’s until 6:30 p.m., and the title of my previous post was inspired by the need for Rainbow Dash to close a window in the above episode, so one could say, “You left a piece out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment