The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Toward flecked 003

This evening, I made some DiGiorno® for the family for dinner. While I may have felt worse and suffered more, seasonal allergies are the one great test in store for us all, so I should perhaps feed this cold. While at the Deutsches on Christmas, we played Apples to Apples®, so one could say, “You left a piece out.” After five episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, the last of which included the following, I ran some errands.
Ditsy Doo Rides a Velociraptor
Bronies via BUCK YEAH! by *MadHotaru on deviantART
Epic Leg Wiggle - Reading Rainbow edition
“I’ve been considering making a real sequel to Epic Leg Wiggle for a while but issues with editing combine...”
I may have to set aside concerns about my diabetes to have some orange juice, and some chili from Wendy’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment