The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, December 22, 2012

On a Good Day

Last night was the first time that I had been back to “walk around the left side of the building, and to the Underground Theater in the rear of the lot” in two weeks, and I had great sets and fun. I learned that my friend Joel has a set at ComedyCity tonight, so I am going there instead of The KC Improv Company. This short post is also so the words of Bleedman at Snafu-Comics are not used on my blog tomorrow.
“Guess we didn’t have anything to say yesterday so come talk to us in the forums, maybe we’ll have something to say there.”
On Tuesday, when I entered the car to go to the memorial service for my mother, I caught my coat between the door and the frame, and smashed the screen of my Samsung mobile, so I now have a Windows Phone by Nokia.
The artist traced half of body and head from the changeling scene, changed eyes position, added legs from another episode and got this! Hope you like it!
Bronies via Pinkie Pie wanna hug you! by ~Lazy-Joe on deviantART
On A Good Day - OceanLab on Pandora Internet Radio - Listen Free
“Listen to music by OceanLab on Pandora. Discover new music you’ll love, listen to free personalized radio.”
Earlier, I reheated Papa John’s Pizza in the convection oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment