The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, December 29, 2012

A second out of phase 019

Lately, I have been resting a lot, because I have been congested. Waking up late in the afternoon, a visit to Freebirds World Burrito, and buying some gloves and Kirkland Signature™ Aller-Tec™, 365 Tablets only availed a half hour yesterday between the time that I returned home and had to pick up my compatriots for the commute to Lawrence. The Spice Girls entreat me, “Say You’ll Be There,” so I suppose that I will tonight be at the Kick Comedy Show, Featuring ‘Dickens Improvised!’
Applejack wake up... Sleepy Applejack
MLP FIM - Sleepy Applejack by *Joakaha on deviantART
Home - Gone Google
“Docs keeps everything and everyone on the same page. No more tedious version control, and no more wasted time looking for an attachment buried in your inbox. Sit back while your edits are automatically saved in Google Drive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment